2020 Pastor's Conference Vendor's Registration
Time & Location
The 76th Annual Conference
The 2020 Pastor's Conference is the 76th Annual Meeting hosted by the General Association of Baptist in Kentucky. Hosted at the luxurious Galt House in downtown Louisville, KY the Pastor's Conference boasts an impressive history of preaching and learning experiences for our in-town and out of town guests.
Terms of Vendor Space Use:
- As a vendor at the 2020 Annual Pastor's Conference you will receive one (1) 8 ft clothed/skirted table with two (2) chairs.
- Each additional table will be $50 and must be used with in the same allotted space.
- The full payment along with completed form is due on or before Monday, January 20, 2020.
- Vendor tables will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis according to payments received.
- Vendors may set up Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 6:00pm and vendors should be completely torn down byThursday, February 13, 2020 at 11:00pm.
**Neither the General Association of Baptists in Kentucky nor the Galt House Hotel shall be held
responsible or liable for any theft and/or damage of merchandise/materials displayed in the vendor’s area.
All vendor representatives are to leave the vendor area upon closing each evening and are responsible for securing
If you are an out-of-town guest, and plan to stay at the Galt House, please secure your registration. You may do so by visiting: https://book.passkey.com/go/gab2020
We invite you to attend the 76th Annual Banquet. The Tickets are $50.00 per guest. Purchase Your Tickets Today!
- Vendor Registration$150$1500$0